Wednesday, September 26, 2012

week 1 lesson 1 (circle, definition, table)


1)     Put yourself in the centre. Around yourself put six people you know who are not Emirati. What makes them different from you? 




2)     Define yourself as an Emirati. Write a paragraph.
 Example – I was born in Abu Dhabi and my nationality is Emirati.




i am  Emirati, because my original family roots are all Emiratis, and I was born in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, which entitles me all the right to have the Emirati nationality by default. Also my passport and national ID proves my nationality as Emirati. My dress-code “the dishdasha and ghitra” is usually dressed by Emaraties, and finally my Arabic language accents is Emirati.





Define Cultural Diversity

Main Category
Sub-Category
Examples
!. Religion
Hindu,Muslim,Christian
My teacher is Christian
2. Language
English, Arabic, ordo, Spanish
I speak English and Arabic
3.Age
12,15,17,20
I’m 17 years old
4.food
Pizza, burger, pasta
Pizza is my favorite
5.Gender
Male , Female
I'm Male
6. Cloth
Kandoora, shirt, jeanz
I wear kandoora
7. Music
guitar, drum , piano
I like guitars
8.SkinColor
White, brown
I am brown
9.Eye color
Brown, blue, black
My eyes is black color
10. Nationality
Emirati , British , American
My teacher is british 

No comments:

Post a Comment